In order to support the achievement of our vision Love, Learn Thrive, and principles in particular our principle on relationships we have a number of carefully selected partnership that support all that we do.
‘Relationships – We learn with and from each other showing respect, kindness and forgiveness valuing everyone equally.’
We are proud to have the following mutually beneficial partnerships
- Our Federation – Follifoot & Spofforth CE Primary Schools
- Our partnership with the Diocese of Leeds
- Our Partnership with our Parish Churches (see Churches section of our website)
- Our partnership with North Yorkshire School Improvement.
- Our membership of the Harrogate and Rural Teaching School Alliance
- Our partnership with York St John University Initial Teacher Training
- Our partnership with Spofforth in Bloom
- Our partnership with Red Kite Teaching School Hub
- Our Partnership with Sporting Influence Improving Social Skills Through Sport | Sporting Influence
Impact of our partnerships –
The headteacher and governing body make the most of the federation with a partner school. Individual staff expertise in each school benefits both schools. Wider partnership with other local schools has contributed to school improvement. Oftsed 2019
‘active engagement and collaboration with other schools, in the federation, the learning partnership and beyond, results in a continuing cycle of improvement, for leaders, staff and consequently pupils.’ Ofsted 2017
Harrogate and Rural Teaching School Alliance
Because we believe collaboration and purposeful practice are the key tools for developmental growth and that professional growth in a school led system is the best way to secure long term effective school improvement we have chosen to become a member of a teaching school alliance.
We are very proud to be a full strategic member of the Harrogate and Rural Teaching School Alliance (HARTS).
Please click on the following link http://hartalliance.org.uk/ to access information about the teaching school.